AC POWER SOURCES
300XAC Series modular AC power sources
Our 300XAC Series modular AC power sources incorporate the latest in modular technology, making them ideal for advanced applications. These versatile AC power sources can be configured for 1Ø stand-alone operation or linked together for up to 18 kVA of AC power in both 1Ø and 3Ø output configurations.
Our smartDETECT® feature automatically assigns the appropriate master/slave designation for each source without the need for the operator to reconfigure internal hardware. The easy-to-use push button interface allows the operator to select 1Ø and 3Ø operation, setup and perform tests, and simulate the effect of voltage surges and drops for transient testing.
The 300XAC Series can be controlled with a PC from a variety of different interfaces – All at no extra cost! Choose from USB, Ethernet, RS-232 and GPIB.
- Modular design allows operator to connect up to 3 instruments together for 1Ø or 3Ø applications requiring up to 18kVA of AC power
- Configure 2 sources for 1Ø/2W output voltages up to 600VAC
- Free Instrument Control Software available
- smartCONFIG® of master/slave instruments for easy 1Ø/3Ø setup
- 50 built-in memory locations with 9 test steps can be linked to quickly store and recall test parameters for multiple product testing applications
- Transient feature simulates voltage variations, brownouts and transient voltage conditions
- Adjust the starting and ending angle of the output waveform
- Constant current output with over current fold back feature
- Advanced metering circuits monitor voltage, current, peak current, power, apparent power, reactive power, power factor, and crest factor
- Rotary knob to adjust voltage and frequency on the fly
- External voltage sensing for accurate metering
- DC output standard
- Standard USB/RS-232 interface with no charge optional Ethernet and GPIB interfaces available
- CE Marked
||1 Phase, 1 kVA AC Power Source, CE Listed
||1 Phase, 2 kVA AC Power Source, CE Listed
||1 Phase, 4 kVA AC Power Source, CE Listed
||1 Phase, 6 kVA AC Power Source, CE Listed