Instrument Control Software
APT’s GUI is our instrument control software designed to work with our 400XAC, 300XAC, 7000 and 6000 Series of AC Power Sources. This soft panel GUI allows you to fully control your APT power source from a PC. Choose from USB/RS-232, Ethernet, or GPIB interfaces.
The Control Panel is the main window in the APT GUI. It consists and controls the following fields:
- Test Parameters
- DUT Details / Barcode Details
- Start Test / Stop Test button
- Watt Hour Meter
The system settings window allows you to edit the connected instrument’s system settings. Following are the System Settings Parameters which can be configured using APT Instrument Control Software.
Data / Report Window
- PLC Remote
- Alarm Volume
- Power Up Mode
- Voltage High Limit
- Voltage Low Limit
- Frequency High Limit
- Frequency Low Limit
- Start Angle
- Stop Angle
- Result Display
- Over Current Fold Back
- Memory Lock
- Operation Mode
This window allows you to control the Data export settings of your instrument. Choose from sending results to a data file or choose to print out a test data report.
APT GUI is a free instrument control software available for download. Please note that there is no demo mode for this software in order for it to work, an APT power source must be connected.
Upgrades versions 1.02 to 1.03 on 5/29/2015
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
- One available serial port, USB or network connectivity (not needed with GPIB)
- Minimum of 1 GB Ram
- Minimum of 1 GB free disk space
- National Instruments GPIB interface card (Not needed with RS-232, USB or Ethernet)
- 6000 series, 7000 series, 300XAC series, and 400XAC series.