|Model||Compatible with PowerTRAC|
- CPU requirements: PC with a minimum Pentium processor recommended
- Operating system requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Microsoft Office Excel (Optional when using the export report functionality)
- Minimum 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended)
- Minimum 620 MB of free HDD space
- Microsoft mouse and keyboard
- PC Interface: GPIB, RS-232, USB type 2.0 type A
- AC power source interface: USB/RS-232 interface (standard)
- Connection cable: USB type B connection cable (standard)
Quickly export your test results to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Create unique test sequences complete with test memories and steps that fit your application requirements.
- Gradually increase your voltage over multiple steps to simulate both low and high voltage conditions.
- Change voltage and frequency settings on-the-fly while the Power Source is outputting.
- Simulate worst-case scenarios like brownouts and transient voltages.
- Control your AC Power Source from any location.
- Program your sequences once with PowerTRAC and download to power sources quickly and efficiently.
- Watch output and review measurements while testing.