Standard RMA Terms & Conditions
- We guarantee calibration and repair for all instruments that are in production, as well as instruments discontinued no longer than 5 years. Our ability to calibration and repair instruments discontinued greater than 5 years is dependent upon parts availability. We cannot support, calibrate or repair instruments discontinued greater than 10 years.
- Parts and Accessories are not applicable.
- Instruments that have been subjected to gross misuse, shipping, and customer damage, or have been discontinued for 5 years or more will require a service estimate process.
Damaged units will be assessed an additional $200.00 charge.
- Unless stated otherwise on the purchase order, all calibrated products come with a calibration recommendation interval of 1 year from the calibration date.
- For trade-in requests, please note billing information is only collected to match your instrument to your account.